This is one of the 9 workshops in the Management Development Programme.
Getting results through others is key to a manager’s success. So why do managers think that it’s easier and better to do it themselves? This session looks at the class dilemma of trust and control with employees and offers step by step guidance to build trust and release control.
- Benefits of effective delegation
- The 6 steps to successful delegation
- Briefing styles: Authority,responsibility, accountability
- Communication and Understanding
- Coaching through difficulties
- Providing supportive feedback
CPD - 2 hours
Course time - 12.00 noon to 2.00pm with sandwich lunch provided. The timings are designed to minimise disruption to the working day, whilst providing relevant and cost effective CPD.
Discount available: Save 15% when you book 6 or more sessions.