This is one of the 9 workshops in the Management Development Programme.
This session is designed to provide line managers with tools and techniques for dealing with difficult conversations. Whether they are with clients, colleagues or employees, these frameworks help to structure the feedback in a positive way.
- Why people behave in a difficult manner
- Understanding what drives the other person
- Using your emotional Intelligence
- Phases of a difficult incident
- How to win over a difficult customer
- Giving & receiving feedback
CPD - 2 hours
Course time - 12.00 noon to 2.00pm with sandwich lunch provided. The timings are designed to minimise disruption to the working day, whilst providing relevant and cost effective CPD.
Discount available: Save 15% when you book 6 or more sessions.