IAB Levels 1, 2 and 3 Award in bookkeeping
This qualification will enable you to become a certified bookkeeper.
Assessment and cost
The IAB Bookkeeping qualification can be studied at three levels:
Level 1 - Suitable for learners wanting an introduction to the process of keeping double entry records, preparing reconciliations and a trial balance.
- 1 x online knowledge test and 1 x online assignment
- £305 (or £51 per month over 6 months)
Level 2 - Provides the underpinning knowledge and skills necessary for the purpose of carrying out a range of day-to-day bookkeeping routines and activities using a sub-divided double entry bookkeeping system up to trial balance stage.
- 2 x online knowledge tests, 2 x online assignments and
1 x Examination
- £420 (or £70 per month over 6 months)
Level 3 - Introduces the learner to the process of making accounting adjustments in the preparation of financial statements and the complexities of preparing financial statements from double entry and incomplete records for sole traders, partnerships and not for profit clubs and societies.
- 1 x online knowledge test, 2 x online assignments and 1 x Examination
- £690 (or £115 per month over 6 months)