All levels of FIA are stand-alone qualifications. FIA students do not need to complete CAT options.
Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting - Equivalent to GCSE
Qualify in as little as 12 evenings!
- FA1 - Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 - Management Information
Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting - Equivalent to A level
- FA2 - Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2 - Managing Costs and Finance
Diploma in Accounting and Business - A prestigious qualification can be gained in between 3-6 months.
- F1/FAB - Accountant in Business
- F2/FMA - Management Accounting
- F3/FFA - Financial Accounting
Certified Accounting Technician
To become a Certified Accounting Technician, you will need to complete all the above exams plus two of three options below:
- Foundations in Taxation
- Foundations in Audit
- Foundations in Financial Management
You will need to be FIA registered in order to sit exams. To apply for FIA registration, please visit www.accaglobal.com