Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
This qualification will enable you to become a fully Certified Accountant.
In order to qualify as a Certified Accountant, you will need to complete:
- 13 exams (this may reduce depending on your existing qualifications)
- a Professional Ethics online module
No prior qualifications required
Between one to three years depending on speed at which you choose to sit the exams.
ACCA distance learning is available through Kaplan Interactive Online.
Details of online course
- Personal tutor - Accessible until 8pm Monday-Friday and from 9am to 1pm at weekends.
- Approved ACCA study materials
- Tuition plan
- Introductory webinar
- Online study calendar
- Practice questions and debriefs
- Study materials - PDF text
- Mock exams
- View a demo HERE
Price of online course (per exam of which there are 13)
£239 (this does not include your exam sitting)
Should you wish to order any further study materials, then please see the costs below:
- Hard copy text £35
- Exam kit £22
- Pocket notes £14
Alternatively, ACCA classroom tuition available in Jersey. See timetable HERE