CSQS Applied Business Law
The module provides a general framework of the legal principles underpinning business law, as appropriate of the role of the Chartered Secretary. You will be able to understand the basic principles and how they should be applied within a commercial framework.
On successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the areas of law which affect businesses.
- Identify the principles of business law as appropriate to the role of Chartered Secretary.
- Apply the law to factual situations which may arise in a business setting.
- Analyse the law in the context of the business environment.
- Course slides with audio
- Course notes
- Online text
- Tutor support
- 2 marked mocks with comprehensive feedback
Additional - ICSA Official Applied Business Law Study Text book - £45